Pages

February 26, 2015

Taking Stock II


Making : Typing noises
Cooking : Tacos for dinner
Drinking :  Coffee, of course
Looking :  pretty thoughtful at the moment.
Wishing :  I didn't have to go out in the cold, and was at home in my pajamas. 
Enjoying : The stage Benjamin is in right now.  He makes me laugh!
Waiting : for 3:30 so I can go pick up my baby. 
Liking :  silence
Wondering : When it will be sandal weather. I'm tired of wearing tights everyday. 
Loving : All things minimal.
Hoping : My son will see me as a great role model. 
Needing :  To check my SimCity.
Smelling : a white bun toasted with butter
Wearing : elbow patches
Following : My Fave photographer on Instagram
Noticing : Benjamin is not my little baby anymore. 

Knowing : All my hard work will be worth it in the end. 
Thinking : Always thinking. 
Feeling : A little tired. 
listening:  To some students talking about googling their names. 
Bookmarking :  nothing.
Opening : emails... why do I get so much spam?
Giggling : To jokes that I remember through out the day. 
Feeling :  Good!



My First One 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a fun read remin me to do this one day :) for the blog i still need to start hahah (/).(\) >_> <_<

Ray said...

Lool. I want to try this! lool msg me to give me deatails? lol

Ruth Alvarez said...

I should do this one day.

Unknown said...

Hey there! I just found your blog on bloglovin' and I just had to say that I love it! I love everything about it!! Your photos are definitely something! I'm an amateur writer and photographer who just started out blogging again!
If you wanna check out my blog here's the link to it: http://artofgettingbyx.blogspot.com/ !!
I'm really looking forward to your feedback too!


Celina Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...